Guava , Perulera , sweet guava , apple Guava , or jalocote is a tropical fruit that contains rich in antioxidants , higher than any citrus fruit . although it is the fruit richest in vitamin C and is involved in the formation of collagen , bones and teeth , red blood cells , has not had the recognition it truly deserves.
So today we bring you the 10 benefits of consuming Guava for you never miss it in your daily diet .
1. Rich in vitamin C Among its many benefits, Vitamin C helps fight cell degeneration.
2. Lower the risk of diabetes and improves the digestive system: Fiber is important to lower levels of blood sugar. At the same time, it is good at cleansing the digestive system and keep the intestinal movement afoot. Guavas are rich in fibers.
3. Improving the visual health: Vitamin A or retinol is responsible for good eyesight. Guava is rich in retinol, so if you do not like carrots, you can try a guava to improve your eyesight
4. Help with fertility: Guava contain a mineral known as folate that helps promote fertility in humans.
5. Regulation of blood pressure levels: The guavas potassium helps normalize blood pressure levels. A banana and guava contains about the same amount of potassium.
6. Trace Element enriched copper: Guava contain the trace element copper which is very good for maintaining the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. Malfunction of the thyroid gland can cause many health problems.
7. The wealth of manganese: Guavas are rich in manganese, which helps the body absorb other essential nutrients from the food we eat. When our food is used correctly, we get all the key nutrients such as biotin, vitamins, etc.
8. nervous Relaxing: Guava is rich in magnesium, which acts as a nerve relaxant. It helps relax muscles and nerves. So after hard work, a guava is definitely what you need to relax muscles and give your body a good boost of energy.
9. Healthy Mind: It helps maintain positive brain functions, maintaining a good blood flow and infused with vitamin B3 and vitamin B6. ios relaxed.
10. Soft glowing skin: The health benefits of guava also include the presence of vitamin E, which is natural and good for your skin. It also contains antioxidants that help rejuvenate the skin.